Current Job Vacancies
Flour & Chocolate Patisserie is a family owned business established in 2012 retailing handcrafted breads, pastries and cakes.
We aim to consistently provide excellence in Service, Taste & Quality.
A position is now available for an experienced Baker/Pastry Cook with flare and passion for producing delicious Organic Sourdoughs, long fermented Breads as well as award winning Butter Croissants.
This position will start part time with a view to full time to the successful candidate. There are midnight starts as well as weekend work and would be suitable for a mature minded qualified baker/pastry cook who would like to further their experience in hand made products.
- Genuine appreciation of high quality food
- Knowledge of Sourdoughs and low yeasted Breads
- Experience in Croissants and Pastry work would be a benefit
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Ability to maintain high food standards
- Attention to detail & consistency
- Self Motivated
- Strong work ethic
- Team Player
- Ability to take direction
An attractive salary package for the right candidate.
If you are passionate about food and have the required experience – apply now by emailing email@example.com
This is a permanent position and requires Australian residency. Only considered candidates will be contacted.