Flour & Chocolate Patisserie is a family owned business established in 2012 retailing handcrafted breads, pastries and cakes.
We aim to consistently provide excellence in Service, Taste & Quality.
Senior Pastry Chef
A position is now available for an experienced Pastry Chef with flare and passion for producing delicious Organic Sourdoughs, long fermented Breads as well as award winning Butter Croissants.
This senior position will start part time with a view to full time to the successful candidate. There are early starts as well as weekend work and would be suitable for a mature minded qualified Pastry Chef who would like to further their experience in hand made products.
- Genuine appreciation of high quality food
- Knowledge of Sourdoughs and low yeasted Breads
- Experience in Croissants and Puff Pastry
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Ability to maintain high food standards
- Attention to detail & consistency
- Self Motivated
- Strong work ethic
- Team Player
- Ability to take direction
We offer an attractive salary package for the right candidate.
If you are passionate about food and have the required experience – apply now by emailing a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
This is a permanent position and requires Australian residency.
Only considered candidates will be contacted.